psihologu.info is our website.
Your Privacy Rights
Under the Privacy Laws, psihologu.info is required to collect, use and disclose personal information only by lawful and fair means. To ensure this accountability, we have developed this policy, and trained our staff about our policies and practices.
What is “personal information?”
Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be deduced.
Why do we collect personal information from you?
We collect personal information from you to:
- Learn about you and your fitness goals and other related objectives to help you achieve them;
- Create a unique profile on our website in order to provide relevant and targeted offers to you;
- Better understand your preferences and tailor offers and services to you based on those preferences;
- Better understand our website usage and trends, to improve our service performance, and build knowledge around user attitudes and motivations around health and fitness.
When will we collect personal information from you?
We will collect information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our services when you:
- register and create an account for our men or women’s Coaching Programs;
- complete offers or surveys through the use of our services;
- send email messages, queries, or other information to us, including posting on our website’s blog.
Types of personal information collected
If you sign up for our Coaching you may be required to provide your name, email address, mobile phone number, and payment card information (including your credit card number, expiry date, and CVC/CVV) in order to register.
You will need to provide additional information such as alternate contact information, your full home address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, physical measurements or attributes, and other more detailed information about your lifestyle (including but not limited to: employment, preferences, habits, personal routine) in order create a program account. Specifically, on creating your account, psihologu.info will collected limited medical information about your health in well-being and require a medical release of the same in order to better assess and develop a structured coaching program to help you meet your fitness and health goals.
In addition, as a tool to help you assess your progress, psihologu.info will ask you to upload photographs of yourself periodically (around once a month) that you can request be anonymized. The photo upload feature is optional and you can choose to stop uploading photos at any time. Should you choose to upload photos, these progress photos will only be viewed by psihologu.info coaching staff and will not be otherwise used or disclosed unless you provide your express permission for psihologu.info to do so.
In addition, psihologu.info will ask if you are a fitness professional or otherwise work in fitness.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose any additional personal information to any third-party to enable them to market their products and services. Any information provided to any third-party will only be provided at the aggregate or de-identified level such that no individual can be uniquely identified or linked to the information.
Under certain circumstances, psihologu.info will disclose your personal information:
- when we are required our authorized by law to do so, for example if a court issues a subpoena;
when you have consented to the disclosure;
- when the services we are providing to you require us to give your information to a third-party your consent will be implied, unless you tell us otherwise; or
- where it is necessary to establish or collect amounts owed to us.
Transfer to Service Providers
In addition to the disclosures listed above, we transfer information to our service providers for processing and/or storage. We require that our service providers use reasonable safeguards to protection personal information under their control from loss, theft and unauthorized modification and disclosure. Our service providers are only permitted to use your personal information in order to provide services to us; for example, the following types of information are provided to our service providers for processing and/or storage:
- Information automatically collected through the website: The information automatically collected about you that is provided to our service providers may include, but is not limited to: device ID, device type, browser type and version, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons: Information about your use of our services, as evidenced through cookies, locally stored objects, and web beacons may be disclosed to our service providers. Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer or phone’s browser. A cookie may remain on your computer or phone after the session finishes (until the cookie expires or is deleted by you).
On our website, like most other commercial websites, we may monitor traffic patterns, site usage and related site information in order to optimize our web service. We may provide aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics do not include any identifiable personal information.